Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Help...



A cool screen shot from Interview with the Vampire, me and my niece Kaylie Bear. I love that girl :)

So I am currently listening to Lil by Usher feat. Nicki Minaj, read The Help by Kathryn Stockett. I like that way of spelling Kathryn, pretty...anyway....

It's a book from multiple characters P.O.V(Point of View). It's 1960 and there are still black maids, rearing white womens children and having to go outside to use a different restroom for absurd reasons. It's a seemingly realistic book, touching, and made me tense in anticipation of what happens next. An instant page turner, though I didn't think it would be when I started.

I still need to finish The Killing Club. I'm in the last few chapters of that book, and half way through The Help.

So much craziness in my life.

Well I have come upon some discoveries....my Mother is soon to be getting money from my Father, since the divorce and all.

I plan on taking the large majority of this and putting it away, and probably just buy a carton of smokes and a bag of pot so I won't have to worry about that for a while. I will want to put the rest away for a car.

Today I'm going to borrow the drivers handbook from my younger sister, ride my nieces bike for at least ten minutes(so out of shape, and so hot outside :/ ) and figure out how to take up time till my brother gets home. Sighness...

well off for now
love
valley cake

No comments:

Post a Comment