Sunday, July 11, 2010

It'd be on Motherfucker

Cuz all this bullshits made me stronger motherfucker

Drop the World by Lil Wayne ft. Eminem

Well Baby Ben is at the water park with his parents and his kids. He is super pissed. His father tells him, quite serious, "I'm going to lend you some money, but you HAVE to pay me back on Friday." No problem for Baby, now this day comes, they're at the park and his dad gives him twenty lousy fuckin dollars. He wouldn't accept it, told him to keep that and when he gets paid it's his money, and etc., More to this story that makes it fucked up but I've already said too much!

Sooo today I go to take a nap, my pipe and light are in one of my pockets of my capris, slide them off right next to my bed and take a nap. I awake to find that they are gone, cannot find them anywhere, but for some reason my niece's clothes, that are drying, are making a lot of noise, I tell my niece to go find what it is before our new dryer is broken. She says "Yeah, there was a lighter in there." OH SHIT! Is my first thought and I believe my first words. I go and look in the dryer, there are my capris, and there's the pipe. The mouth piece is cracked horrible. Abnormally angry, me and my baby are not having the best day.

They lured him out there, he didn't ask them to take his kids, or to go, and then they won't let me go and give him the shit money. We both cannot wait to just get our own place, be together and have the kids with US next summer.

Last night we discussed marriage and such over the phone. We have decided on a random elope! I told him I needed the whole down on one knee will you marry me business though.

So we say Las Vegas! Probably when I turn 21 next year, if possible, it would be about a month after the kids leave if we can swing it. I want to so badly, to be his girl and for him to be officially my man in every meaning of the words.

I've never loved anyone like this, and felt that same endearing and desirous love back. I cannot picture him not being in my future. I think of how he stares at me and holds me and tells me how much he loves me and holds me. Drives me crazy, knowing we have to wait untill we can even move in together.

Anyway, I need a fag, going to finish watching Indescent Proposal for the first time.

Love!

Valley Cakes

No comments:

Post a Comment