Monday, July 12, 2010

Uprising


Uprising by Muse

Decided to start taking driver license lessons starting the twentieth. 11:30am-5:30pm, Monday through Thursday. Kind of nervous, I don't know ANYTHING about driving and it's only a eight days away when I'll be starting. Ugh!!!

I am very excited to finally be learning, this is certain, I just...I CANNOT get into negative thinking right now! Have to know this is the best thing and I need to continue going, keep going, cannot allow myself a day to miss. If I can't handle going to driving school for six hours, for three weeks, how the HELL can I attend school or keep a job?

I wish I hadn't been such a bad kid. Wish I had taken to school, stayed in it. I did so well when I continued going and learned the material with ease, though things like Math and Science troubled me, I know Math was my teachers fault(she let us openly cheat and just do whatever), when Science got too hard I would go and say I was doing my work elsewhere and just listen to Metallica and draw and whatnot.

Talking to my bestie Shawna, she just moved to another big city in the Big T with her man. She will be visiting this Thursday, excited! I just hope my Love is down to chill, oi! I pothole in my plot! The kids are leaving in two weeks, he won't want to! Crappola!

Listening to Insomniatic Meat by Finch; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlOOn8kHN54

Well I am so bored on the daily, Ben hates hearing about it. So I vent here! New Post!

love
Valley Cakes

No comments:

Post a Comment