Friday, July 9, 2010

Love Machine

Reading The Love Machine by Jaqueline Susann again, well actually finishing it for once.

Waiting on Baby Love to call me so we can decide what to do. So bored, I am dying for a cigarette! I had 3/4 of one around 12 pm and am now fiendin', though it isn't that bad :) this is good 'cause I've been smoking like a chimney on crack!

Picking at some Honey BBQ chicken strips, my tummy has shrunk so that I can only nibble, unless I am starving then I scarf everything down, it's weird extremes with my appetite, I wonder if it relates to being bi polar....ooooh weeeeell!

Feeling a bit better about things now. Baby Love is going to discuss me going with him, his parents, and his kids to the water park. That is if his Mom ever gets in a good mod -_-'....ugh. I cannot wait till we live together, the thought is daunting but sooooo seductive. To be just him and me for ten months out of the year. Then hopefully less as in we would get the kids for longer.

I'm not sure why it matters who sees what on shit like Facebook.

Well my besteh just moved about four hours away today with her b/f! Cannot believe it, I hope this helps her mature and grow up a bit more. I am certainly worried about her. Cannot wait to visit though!

Last night we smoked soooo much! Sean(besteh) finally started smoking after years of jus drinking, I was so happy! We smoked a billion blunts it seemed.

Bitch Imma pick the world up and imma drop it on your fuckin' head! ~ Lil Wayne ft. Eminem

Why is it whenever Eminem is in someone elses' song he fuckin' wrecks them? It's great. Ugh I really want a cigarette..shit


Anyway, love you guys, gonna read some more of this book and wish I had some smoke.


Valley C

No comments:

Post a Comment